“Vote with your dollars”
A saying that we’ve all heard and if it’s new to you, then I’m glad to share it. It’s true, our economic system in this country puts the consumer in charge of a business’s destiny. Your dollars can help sift through less valuable products and services. Capitalism is a brilliant system that gives everyone “equal opportunity, rather than equal results.” Our system caters to good, smart buys, ethical standards of business.
“There is a natural aristocracy among men, the ground of which are virtue and talents.” -Thomas Jefferson
People resonate with things that get them to their destination faster, easier, and/or cheaper. With our system catering to “the best deal in town”, we are all out there trying to convince the customer that we, indeed, are that “best deal”.
Ultimately, it all comes out in the wash. With 80% of businesses failing in the first five years and then 80% of the remaining 20% failing in the second five years, only the best survive.
I’ve said it before:
The health I believe in is the healthcare that puts myself in the driver seat, never abdicating the responsibility to stay in balance, to anyone or any institution. I am my own decision maker.
And my investments follow my deeply held beliefs. So….
The health I invest in is the healthcare that puts myself in the driver seat, never abdicating the responsibility to stay in balance, to anyone or any institution. I am my own decision maker.
Natural healthcare options are those that put you in the driver seat, making it easy to navigate health decisions at a fraction of the cost of conventional medicine. Not only does natural medicine save you money, it saves you time, energy, and frustration as well.
Let’s face it, no one can afford bad health care decisions. Deciding not to choose the most conservative treatment option at any particular time will be money down the drain.
The virtual rule of thumb is always CHOOSE CONSERVATIVE FIRST!
By adhering to this advice, you put yourself in the mindset of vix medicatrix naturae, the healing power of nature. Remember, our beliefs shape our realities. Align with the premise that:
- Health is your responsibility
- Health is accessible to everyone, that includes your family
- Choose conservative methods first
Give your natural abilities to heal a chance.
Your wallet and your health will reward you for it.